Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like that particular wheel style on the Ignot Silver Focuses..the contrast between the dark wheels and the lighter car color goes really well together.

Did you shine up the front grill yourself? Or did it come from the factory like that? Mine has that flat black style.

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
Guys just a heads up. Its ingot. Not inglot. Not ignot. Ingot. Like an ingot of silver. I'll post pics when I get a chance to shoot some. Its cold and I don't have sunlight when I go to or leave work.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am a photographer, so it only stands to reason I have pictures of the car!
There will be more photos here in the future.

2012 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback by Triborough, on Flickr

·
Registered
822 Posts
I like that particular wheel style on the Ignot Silver Focuses..the contrast between the dark wheels and the lighter car color goes really well together.

Did you shine up the front grill yourself? Or did it come from the factory like that? Mine has that flat black style.
There are 2 different grills. Flat black and what Ford calls Piano black which is the shiny black grill. I have the Piano black grill which came with the sport option on my SE.

·
Registered
128 Posts

Not done with mods yet. Just trying out paint scheme with the plasti dip.
Blacked out the chrome in grill, the silver dividers in lower grill and tops of headlights.

·
Registered
143 Posts

The other color is mine. Do I have to start a Frosted Glass thread??
Hijacking the thread to say I love that Frosted Glass paint. [thumb]

I was unsure about it from Ford's website preview, so I ended up gambling everything on YB, but it was definitely my second choice. Subtle, yet just deep enough to draw your eyes over to it. Like!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hijacking the thread to say I love that Frosted Glass paint. [thumb]

I was unsure about it from Ford's website preview, so I ended up gambling everything on YB, but it was definitely my second choice. Subtle, yet just deep enough to draw your eyes over to it. Like!

Thanks! I wasn't allowed to get the YB! [grinking]

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am a photographer, so it only stands to reason I have pictures of the car!
There will be more photos here in the future.

Wow... It has been a long time since I saw one of those blue NJ license plates. It looks brand new. I had one like that on my first car. How did you manage to keep it so nice and register it?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just picked my car up last Monday.

Titanium HB, with basically all the options except the Handling Pkg and two-tone interior.

1 - 20 of 431 Posts