Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I will start.....mine is stupidly clean as usual.......[:)~]

I wanna see your engine bay shots.......CLEAN ONES.....give your car some TLC under the hood and show us what ya got [;)]

here's a few of mine:

Yes, it's always about this clean...I have no life but this car.....

OK, you saw mine, lemme see yours [thumb]..........

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice....got a "Few" mod's, huh? [thumb]

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts

Look at this one. Like showroom condition.

Maybe because it had 75 miles on it at this time.

·
Registered
420 Posts
how do you get'm so clean?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I clean spot clean mine every week.....I am constantly cleaning my car......that and my car came with aclearcoated engine bay and hatch on the painted areas [thumb]

just don't let it get dirty.....also I use Mothers back to black on the black plastic parts. Take a day and just start wiping the grime off.....

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
It so hard keeping it clean where I live. Not to mention the little trim pieces that I'm missing and I'm not happy with how my valve cover came out I should have painted it yellow. well anyway here it is its not the cleanest nor the prettiest but its a pic to look at.

Attachments

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
This is almost 'eat of it' clean but this is the cleanest it's been in a while. I try and touch it up whenever I clean my car once a week.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
well im getting a samco semi gloss black hose kit soon aswell as powdercoating the header semigloss to match the intake better, and the tranny dipstick is black now as well

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Heres the Jensen Healey with the 5.0L Cobra setup in it:

Heres the SVT in different stages:

And finally the Honda (dont hate, lol):

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sooo.. Uhh..

My engine bay is dirty as hell.... I'd like o clean it...
Is there anthing special to use? Or just papertowl and water to wipe off the grime?

Nice engine bays though, everyone.. very pretty...

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Meguiars Quick detailer and microfiber for anything....especially the painted areas.

go over the black plastic areas with Mothers back to black

SVT's header shield......I will release my secret (hehe)....000 steel wool, rubbed in small circles...you WILL see a difference, just don't press REALLY hard or you will make really fine scratches [thumb]

don't forget the underside of the hood as well.....

1 - 20 of 179 Posts