Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well I got all excited.. and then noticed you dont have a ZX3... well anyways here is mine all dirty I know better pics to come...

Good luck with yours![thumb]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Those are not custom, or trunks. Nice systems though. My trunk is still under construction but will post as soon as its done.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
all custom here... hidden so well you cant even see it....[:(]

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
FranticFocus05 said:
Well I got all excited.. and then noticed you dont have a ZX3... well anyways here is mine all dirty I know better pics to come...

Good luck with yours![thumb]
if you face the sub backwards towards the trunk it will sound much louder and better...

·
Registered
500 Posts
remusrm said:
if you face the sub backwards towards the trunk it will sound much louder and better...
Thats how I had it to start out with... but it was rattling my trunk lid to much and I was getting other horrable vibrations coming from the hatch lid, roof and bumper area. Turned it around and actualy it sounds better (at least to me and the people who listen to it) and it hits just as hard.... although I guess 1100 watts hits hard no matter what.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Blurr... looking AWESOME!

THat is the EXACT type of setup I am thinking.. except maybe with a tough grill in place OVER the subs.. are those 10's?

ANy theft problems with them being so visible?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^^

Hahaha... I TOTALLY Know where you are coming from on that one.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
then do not get married? you know this will be your last time you will have your own money...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
some are lucky enough to find girls that are into cars too..lol My girl has an OZ rally edition Lancer, so I'm sure if i wanted to drop a cpl hundred bux on some car toys she wouldnt complain, but Her car would have to get some lovin too.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
poisonivory said:
some are lucky enough to find girls that are into cars too..lol My girl has an OZ rally edition Lancer, so I'm sure if i wanted to drop a cpl hundred bux on some car toys she wouldnt complain, but Her car would have to get some lovin too.
I'm in the same boat, car chicks rock! Nothing greater than working on the fofo with my fiance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts