Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen threads for posting pics of your cars butt, and not to mention anything else imaginable. But, I haven't seen one for interiors (a huge part of the look of our cars), so post away!

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
oh, one more of the knob

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet interiors! I really like the two-tone job you did, kickstar! Is that a steering wheel cover, or what is it?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts

these are the closest I really have to interior shots... I will get better ones when I paint a few things red to match the steering wheel/shifter knob stitching.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
SVT_geek, you have a PM - where on earth did you get that shift knob?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Here ya go:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
sweet job guys, I do not plan to do anything to the interior of the focus. I think i might just buy a stang 06

Logan

·
Registered
651 Posts
Gotta take some new ones with the SVT center console and new deck, but I'm still working on a couple things in the interior.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Nothing too special, but here is a pic of my interior....

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
massive and geek.... gorgeous!!!!!!

dont you dare think of putting a drop of paint in there!!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
just a few i had layin around...didn't feel much like making the effort to take better ones right now. lol

[:D]

·
Registered
722 Posts
jrzx3 said:
massive and geek.... gorgeous!!!!!!

dont you dare think of putting a drop of paint in there!!!!
Well I have painted the radio/hvac surrond black and the radio face plate silver to match the SVT hvac controls. The only other thing I am contemplating painting are the "4" vent surrounds silver. If I do paint them, I want to try and find an "aluminum" looking silver paint. Just haven't made up my mind yet........

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
^^ hmmmm... that doesn't sound TOO tacky.
i def wanna see pics if you decide to do so, just so you can prove me wrong. ;) ;) :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts