Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
I'm curious as to the various sounding exhaust systems and what they actually sound like.. so post your clips here or links to the clip, etc.. Make sure ya let me know which system ya have, and if you have headers, or anything else.

appreciate it,
Jim

·
Registered
565 Posts
i'd love to get a sound clip of the thermal for y'all, but it's a bit louder now that i have my race header and flexpipe on :p

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
my exhaust is freaking bad ass now that it's complete i'll try and take a sound clip of it

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'll try and get a clip of mine this weekend.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Solaris said:
my exhaust is freaking bad ass now that it's complete i'll try and take a sound clip of it
Whenever he makes one that's what mine sounds like.[:D]

·
Registered
106 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Seashrimp
Was your car stock with the Magnaflow?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That'd be insane. A focus with Magnaflow exhaust.....stock! Oh man, i'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Toxic said:
quote:
Originally posted by Seashrimp
Was your car stock with the Magnaflow?
That'd be insane. A focus with Magnaflow exhaust.....stock! Oh man, i'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

Don't you think he probably meant to ask if the car was otherwise stock?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I love how my magnaflow sounds, it's quiet when your just driving around, but when you open it up it can get quite loud. And after I put my volant intake on, it got even better sounding. I'd get a sound file of mine, but I have nothing to record it on.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Borla owns, i had a redneck i went to highschool w/ come up to me and this is the convo:

"is that your focus out there?"
"yup"
"what kind of exhaust isthat?"
"Borla"
"sounds like it, dont sound like no rice burner"
"cus its not a rice burner ;)"

best i can do for a recording is record it as my voicemail and have ppl call it...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts