Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of your Focus. I'm new and would like to see all
the NW Focus with a fresh picture taken this week
end. The Fruits of your Labor on this Labor Day.
Here's mine from today.

Have a great Holiday!!

·
because race car
1,948 Posts

That's the most recent of mine, This was taken about 8 months before I traded for the ms3 though. I guess AI never took the time for any winter pics

·
Registered
945 Posts
somewhat "Fresh"

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Real fresh...today from the Import Face-Off. I know it's a domestic, but felt we had to represent. Phone pic...uugh.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Not a fresh pic, in fact that's shortly after I picked up this 2003 SVT in April '08. I've since removed the "ventshade" plastic crap off the doors, and installed some yellow fogs, along with a fresh set of Continental Xtreme-Contact DSW tires. Sorry for the crap pic, I'll get something better going soon.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Nice cars, people. I don't have a fresh pic. Mine's still loaded and dirty from moving.
Pfft, you dont have that thing clean yet? Come on meow, shoulda been on top of the priority list as soon as you got there [;)]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yeah I washed mine on Saturday, even waxed it. Only to find it COVERED in pine needles Sunday morning. Bah I say!

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
here smine sitting in front of my house with no battery and miscelaneous parts laying around under the bonnet

1 - 20 of 61 Posts