Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a guy in my dads office just moved up here and had to sell his focus before he put the turbo kit on. Since i'm the only person i know of that has a zetec and wants to mod it (the only other guy i know drives a duratec) i might be able to pick it up from him for a good deal, since he has no other way to sell it. Don't have any details yet, just that its an intercooled full kit that he bought in Texas and that its running a Turbonetics turbo [grinking]

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
So far it sounds good.

it has a good turbo and thats 1 key part.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea and the guy is a real techinical guy so i'm pretty sure he used all quality parts

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Don't you love how things seem to just fall into your lap sometimes lol.

·
Registered
672 Posts
So a guy in my dads office just moved up here and had to sell his focus before he put the turbo kit on. Since i'm the only person i know of that has a zetec and wants to mod it (the only other guy i know drives a duratec) i might be able to pick it up from him for a good deal, since he has no other way to sell it. Don't have any details yet, just that its an intercooled full kit that he bought in Texas and that its running a Turbonetics turbo [grinking]
This sounds like it will work out. Also understand the kit is easy but the tuning is the hard part. it's a must to find a tuner you can trust and belive in. Have you thought about what your going to do when that time comes to hit the dyno? Are you going to build the trans before the boost comes? good luck with the build>

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Sounds like you've got a good deal going on, try and post up some pics and I'm sure the turbo savvy will lead you in the right direction.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I'm tryin to find out the details now. As for tuning, i'm hoping i can pull remote tuning through tom or focus sport.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yea I'm tryin to find out the details now. As for tuning, i'm hoping i can pull remote tuning through tom or focus sport.
I think tom and focus sport are the same thing... :/

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tom is focus power haha

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha yea. So its an Aerocharger intercooled kit running a T25 turbo. should have pics up tomorrow, its looking to be under $500 :D for a never used kit

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
pics pics pics!!!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Lol alot of people get Tom(Focus Power), and Focussport mixed up.
This is funny to me, its like getting Ford and Chevy mixed up, Black and white, etc.

Yeah I would liek to see pics of this kit too!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
And they aren't really "pals" from what I have read and heard lol
Yea from what I've read Tom isn't to found of FS. Oh well. Pics! Pics! Pics!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well my dad has the flu haha so he couldn't go in and pick the kit up today, but hopefully tomorrow or friday i'll have pics up! And cross your fingers, he might still have the baseline tune for it and it might just be for my ecu :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also, anyone know what kinda 1/4 mile times i could expect from this? He told me that it was built for about 200 hp/210 ft lbs so what would this get for me? I'll be running this at the end of a focus central long tube race header, and pushing it out a custom 2.5 inch (unless i should go bigger or smaller) side exit exhaust with a single resonator. And then i'm also tacking on UDP's and possibly cam gears that he might have

1 - 20 of 23 Posts