Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sign up in the SJR forums or send a email to show you interest if you are. As they are trying to gauge interest in the attendance before booking and scheduling everything. Millville is pretty close to you DE and some MD peeps!

There is some talk of the possibility in a South Jersey Region SCCA Winter Auto-X (Snow-X[ohcrap]) Series at the BRAND SPANKING NEW NJMP in Millville, NJ. The asphalt isn't even a half a year old so Im guessing you'll be spoiled for a few events. I don't have much more info. if you like more check out the SJR link below ::

http://www.sjr-scca.org/forums/ipb/index.php?showtopic=598

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Wonderful! That would remove any reason to dislike winter. So I registered on their board and voted.

BTW, at the last event (which was at Boeing) they had somebody taking pictures- and they're the best pictures I've seen so far. He (or she?) got the shutter speed just right so the backrounds are streaking by and the wheels actually look like they're spinning. Look on Philly's site, on the boards-- they're the ciotti ones. There's about 6 of my car (#47).

I didn't finish out the season just so bad- I got out of the bottom third, which was my goal for this first season. My best day was 3rd out of 12 in STS. I did that here in reading at the expo center. I might run dedicated autocross rubber next season, or if not that, then the Falken 912's which I'm going to run as my regular tires this winter. (UPS should have them here tomorrow). I'll not miss those neogens.

So I'm already chomping at the bit.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ciotti runs a SN95 SVT Cobra, and handles it pretty well. He also takes some excellent pictures, of course we always run the same heat so I haven't had a chance to have him take some of me :(

Good luck in the series if it's a go, unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to attend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts