Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So I am rather new to the site, but I was wanting to get everyones opioion on a possible meet in Goldsboro. My city isn't huge, but maybe we can get some people out here. I would like to get to know some other Focus owners, and see what everyone has done to their cars. I was thinking about meeting up at the Subway parking lot. It is right off Wayne Memorial drive. I am about to deploy, so it would have to be next week on Tuesday the 20th. I know it is very short notice, but if anyone is interested let me know. If I don't have at least 5 people coming, then we can scratch this whole idea and I will get up with everyone in a year. For directions P.M. me or just ask in this thread.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
i was bout to say ill swing out that way and then i looked at the map. i knew i had seen a road sign that said goldsboro recently but i couldnt remember exactly where it was i saw it. (i do ALOT of running around all over creation) and then i remembered i saw it on that 7 hour trip back from wilmington. that long of a drive for a subway sandwich isnt happening for me. no dice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts