Votes: 37 6.0%
  • other

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
on my daily driver SVT focus, i have Koni dampers with Roush spring and a H&R rear sway bar.
On my time attack/track turbo focus i have Ground Control coilovers with Eibach race springs at 550lbs front and 600lbs rear with custom valved Koni dampers and stock sway bars

·
Registered
312 Posts
Roush/FR springs, shocks, struts, rear sway, FocusSport front and rear stress bars.

1.5 drop, still a comfortable ride, handles beauty!

·
Registered
177 Posts
worn stocker

Stock se stuff except Steeda rear sway bar. Got 20,000+miles and stock stuff is used up. Daily driver needs to keep near stock ground clearance.
Thinking about SVT parts but see a lot of them for sale used on this site.
Do the SVT springs lose height over time? Need the benefit of other
peoples experience with aftermarket suspension parts/kits. Car is used all day on a sales route, and personal car. Climate is dry 8 months/year, no snow, semi-arid desert. Which spring/damper-shock kit will give good ride and
improve handling over stock for my use? Thanks for info. oh yeah, Steeda
rear sway bar really helped!

·
Registered
177 Posts
will svt fit...

thanks for the replys. will svt parts fit a 2007se? what's the difference between the stock se suspension and the svt besides springs and
shocks/struts? Eibach offers Pro and Sport System variable rate
springs. what are the good and bad about those var. springs? I am a
newb at this coming from dirt circle track.
thanks again

·
Registered
941 Posts
H&R Coilovers, Looking at upgrading though...

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
Full Poly bushings front and rear, KYB AGX w/ Tein S-Techs, rear FS stress bar, lower FS front stress bar and thats pretty much it.

·
FUBARCUS
7,763 Posts
Well ATM I'm riding stock but have intrax 2in drop springs sitting in my garage waiting for me to pick up dampeners to install them on this summer. I can't wait to put them on.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ive got Koni Yellows with the Ford Racing springs, and stock sways. Looking to upgrade to a bigger rear sway soon

·
Registered
114 Posts
i got the svt .didnt want it slammed.i drive on to maney bad roads.but the svt is the way to go if you want great handling with out major drop

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Eibach prokit and KYB GR-2 struts

161 - 180 of 211 Posts