Votes: 37 6.0%
  • other

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
FC front strut tower brace, FS rear strut tower brace, Eibach pro-kit springs and dampers, Progress 25mm rear sway bar, Poly rear coil spring isolator bushings, poly front swaybar bushings, 15x7" wheels that are offset more to the outside, currently running Hankook ventus RS-2's

coming: KYB AGX dampers, and poly bushings in the front lca's, and possibly the rear trailing arms and rear lca's. And new tires for spring will be Falken Azenis 615's

As it sits, even needing an 4 wheel alignment for rear alignment issues, it still handles like on rails. Took some corners the other night at around 50 mph easily not even trying, that others have probs taking at 40 mph.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm running the full eibach pro kit w/ front and rear strut bars. It was a strangely coincidental upgrade being that one of my front springs broke the day after I ordered it. I love it and my only complaint is that the shop I had install the bars didn't grease them properly so the front squeaks. I'm fixing that in the spring though.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I guess that the only options are:
-SVT or a complete eibach, koni or hr, not just the springs but also dampers, 'cause if you only got springs (koni, eibach or hr) your poor long stocker dampers will die soon.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
apexi sport lowering springs 1.8" with front strut tower bar waiting til after i get my body kit and 18" rims to see if im gonna be able to use the h&r cup kit.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have vogtland sport springs, KYB AGX sturts and shocks, and FS strut tower bar. I love the handeling and the ride is still good. I like the fact that the KYB's are ajustable! I would like to upgrade my 16" wheels and tires to 17".

·
Registered
424 Posts
If you are going to do it, do it 100%

I had some Drop Zone springs on stock shocks. Dumb, dumb, After 8,000 miles it rode like terrible s**t.

I have full Eibach and I love it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
had H&R Coilovers with SPC camber plates in the front, FC camber adjusters in the rear, Eibach rear sway bar... nice ride :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
-SVT kit
-biscuitninja clamp set to retrofit rear sway bar with 22mm bar
-KYB AGX

of course better brakes and better tires (also widened steelies rims)
-bix

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Stock with front Steeda strut bace and rear 21 mm sway bar kit. Looking to go with the SVT suspension in the futhure.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Ground Control coilovers with 500# springs front and rear, Adjustable Koni yellows, 25mm rear sway bar, SPC camber plates on the front.... -2 camber on all 4 corners with 1/8th inch total toe out on the front.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
Update '07

svt with 22mm progress rear sway & lovin it!![race]
I kept the progress sway cause it's the best balance for my car that i've tried so far. and i've tried a few.[;)]

For the new: H&R race springs--KYB AGX struts & shocks--Ingalls camber plates & eibach rear camber bolts--custom alignment[thumb][race] [race] [race] All I can say is Damn this thing handles awsome!!

81 - 100 of 211 Posts