• other

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 211 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
focusin said:
I will SOON have the full eibach sprotline kit from New edge. I will then get towerbraces.
How are you going to have the sportline kit when they haven't even made it yet?? Sorry just asking because I have an 06 also and Eibach only makes the pro-kit springs so far and if they have enough demand then they will make the dampers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Svt kit

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
O G focus said:
O.K.- I just read the results to the poll. you guys need to go out and buy some springs and dampers, it will be the best that that you guys do to you car. just don't keep riding on the stock suspension. if you are low on cash, then the SVT kit is awesome and cheap
i think not!! i think that if you have 275 to get the svt suspension then save another 250 dollars and get eibach pro-kit and eibach dampners. then save another 125 for a rear sway bar. you dont really need a front plus its a PIA to get to. I have riden in a svt and i have driven my car and its worlds apart.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Tein springs with eibach dampers and rear sway

·
Registered
176 Posts
WickedlyFastST said:
How are you going to have the sportline kit when they haven't even made it yet?? Sorry just asking because I have an 06 also and Eibach only makes the pro-kit springs so far and if they have enough demand then they will make the dampers.

Wow, re-resurrected. We already have the SVT shocks, struts and sway bars. Just pick up some good springs and you're golden.

·
on thin air
3,668 Posts
I am rolling on Eibach sways and kept the SVT springs.....I abso-freakin-lutely love it. Ride height is good for getting me around in deeper snow and no scraping on the crap they have here in town (I swear they design for SUVs).

I can throw it around a turn and get absolutely no lean...it rocks. Used to think that I wanted to lower it a smidge....but I see no point now. It handles perfect for me.

Springs are cool, but dont ever second guess getting sways. They make a HUGE difference.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Stock with 22MM rear bar. Won't be doing anything else suspensionwise. Handles great AND I can attack pavement dips and speedbumps with impunity.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I have the Tein S-Techs on my stock shocks and struts right now. I'm probably gonna get the SVT damper kit or the Eibach damper kit and maybe the Eibach front and back sway bars. Nothing special cause I'm probably not ever going to autocross after my Powerworks gets here. It'll just fine for the street and maybe some mountain runs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Is there a company that makes the coilovers, swaybar,front stress bar and rear stress car. I would think that all the same bran would be better than mix match and geting mixed results

·
Registered
207 Posts
I upgraded from stock SE to SVT w/ 21mm rear sway, but now i have gotten used to it and it seems much too soft. Does anyone recommend a particular brand of coilovers? What about the Ksport?

·
Registered
444 Posts
KYB AGX Shocks/Strut
H&R Cup Kit Springs
H&R Rear Sway Bar
FocusSport Front Strut Tower Bar

And I couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
7 Posts
KW springs and shocks, H&R rear sway, FocusSport front and rear stress bars, and Energy Suspension bushings. My car will pull 1.0g with no problem when I've got the summer rubber on, the stock Pirellis just oversteer...
I have this nice offer in hand on ad adjustable KW set type 2 with springs and shocks. But a "standard" Eibach spring set is still somewhat cheaper, and the question is therefore: is KW good stuff?
I'd really like to hear your experience with KW.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have the KWs and have been very pleased with them. Impressive quality and results. I installed them during a G2G and everyone else there was also impressed.

61 - 80 of 211 Posts