• other

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
nyse...yea, i'm lookin into buying the pro kit from eibach (springs and dampers), because i want it low, but not too low, i had the sportlines on my sedan and i loved the ride height, just not the ride itself..

for like a month i had some cheap pos coilovers on it..from ebay, the springs were like 4" longs olol...go figure..was awesome cuz the car was slammed, but it fscked my dampers up...

Eibach Pro-Kit here i come! :)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Eibach Sportlines, pro dampers, Progress rear sway, Energy Suspension urethane bushings (not completely installed yet.....too damn cold)

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
SVT struts/shocks, Tein S-Tech springs, 24mm H&R front bar, Steeda 28.6mm rear bar, Urethane bushings. F/S strut bar also.

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
[:D] HaveBlue83 and I will stick with our current setup, thank you! [thumb]

·
Registered
496 Posts
SVT, dampers and springs. Ford Racing strut tower brace.
Rear sway bar to come this Spring with new rear sub-frame member (SE model) and new wheels and tires (17x7.5).
The absolute best thing I did was a 4-wheel alignment and camber adjustment after the SVT kit was installed.
For the price, $99.00, four bolts and it’s done, I think the strut tower brace made the biggest difference in handling but the SVT damper and springs make a huge difference as well.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Blazingcopper_ZX3, dont forget that FRPP has a complete rear subframe thats adjustable now, its not very pricey either, if youre interested, PM me.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yup. $230.00 from your dealer with "easily adjustable camber and sway bar mounts".
I thought I would get that installed with the new wheels and tires and then get a 4-wheel alignment and camber adjustment again.
I should be ready for the mountains this summer.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Stock SVT suspension... will likely never mod.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Coilovers ftw.

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
My first priority are wheels and tires for the spring. If I can, I'll install the Eibach Pro-Kit next summer.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
actually..i just read a post in the Duratec forum on a way to get a rear sway bar to fit on an '05/'06 foci

21 - 40 of 211 Posts