Votes: 27 10.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Poll to try and determine the most common color choice when ordering a new Focus. I myself ordered Sterling Gray:

Color Choices:
  • Red Candy
  • Kona Blue
  • Blue Candy
  • Yellow Blaze
  • Race Red
  • Frosted Glass
  • White Platinum Tri-Coat
  • Sterling Gray
  • Tuxedo Black
  • Ingot Silver

·
Registered
781 Posts
Sterling Grey, but if I could have gotten the Frosted Glass in the Titanium I would have. Don't understand why the top of the line trim level had such restricted colors.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sterling Grey, but if I could have gotten the Frosted Glass in the Titanium I would have. Don't understand why the top of the line trim level had such restricted colors.
I agree. I wanted a white titanium, but not the metallic white, just the basic white.

EDIT: Realized after I wrote this, that you don't have the non-metallic white on the list. It's called Oxford White.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I put Ignot silver for most popular.[slap] My color is in my sig. I think the white is badass with the black grill, and the frosted glass is cool too.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I was going to get the Sterling Gray, but I already have a car close to the same color and wanted to mix it up a bit. Then I thought about Platinum Metallic, but my next door neighbor has (3) white cars already and I didn't to color match him. And since I'm 40 now, I thought why not a mid-life crisis color?!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'd vote (but I can't seem to get it to work), but I'm clearly Blue Candy haha.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wow, didn't know our color was so popular!

·
Registered
87 Posts
This is what I have. Here in the Vancouver area, white is actually a very popular colour.
Seems that way.

I really like white and got the Metallic White.

·
Registered
251 Posts
wait a minute ... can have real results when they pulled candy red out of production and people had to settle for "something else"

The real poll should be what would you have ordered if all the colors were still available.

That being said ... I am seeing a lot of 2012 cars now on the road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had Oxford White as my first choice, followed by Race Red, but the Candy Blue with all my desired options was available for immediate delivery and looked much better in person than on Ford's build-out site.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Had Oxford White as my first choice, followed by Race Red, but the Candy Blue with all my desired options was available for immediate delivery and looked much better in person than on Ford's build-out site.
Blue candy looks way better in person! And I have yet to see a picture (camera) that accurately captures it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well, I am unable to vote...but I ordered my focus in sterling grey.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Blue candy looks way better in person! And I have yet to see a picture (camera) that accurately captures it.
It really does, and its SO hard to capture the "essence" of it because its change in hue and multiple hues based on angle and lighting conditions.

·
Registered
48 Posts
there are 2 different whites i though? oxford white didnt cost anymore but the platinum white cost $300 extra, least here in ontario.. and i would have thought the most popular would be red or blue

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I don't have all the colors, I apologize, I went directly from what Ford.com had on their site.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.