Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Quaife

Votes: 14 33.3%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have saved enough to buy a differential, I've read alot through the differences between the quaife and torsen, but I haven't heard much about the kaaz, which is a true LSD. Anyways, I would like to ask your opinion to compare quality and prices. I think the Torsen is around $550 the Quaife is around $700 and the Kaaz is $792 (+ tax + shipping). So, which one is the best?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
this is the age old questino. torsen and quaife do basically the same thing. quaife has a lifetime warranty, torsen says try and break it. both good pieces IMO. dont know much about the kaaz.. dont know anyone with it..

torsen is the best IMO based on price. i love mine

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stupid computer!!! the poll didn't showed up, If any of the mods can put the poll with the 3 different differentials would be great.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Who is mike and how do I get ahold of him? I'lmm going to be installing a torsen T2 and exedy stage 2 once I get my return back.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Yeah torsen is the way to go. I've heard of someone braking a quaife on the track before. Plus the Torsen is cheaper.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, so no one has ever heard of the Kaaz? I thought it was popular.... http://www.kaazusa.com/index2.html

So the kaaz is a 1.5 way lsd and since the quaife and torsen are almost the same with the torsen being cheaper, I'd lean towards the torsen. So now, I'm torn between the Kaaz and Torsen.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW, thank you whoever put up the poll.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Torsen, the amount you save far outweighs the little benefits the quaife has. Unless your car is on the track 24/7, not many people can tell the difference.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nobody has anything to say about the kaaz?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts