Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Unfortunately I have no pics of their rides, I just meet up with them every once in a while. But when I do put mine on I'll deff. post pics for you all to see. I guess with the CF shortage "shit" going on, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get it for a few more weeks, probably at the end of Jan. but hopefully sooner! The guy I'm getting it from doesn't have any right now. [?|] [?|]

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Not really under the table, just from a local guy that I know. The only pic you can see is at www.visracing.com and it's not on the car or anything, so it's no help. Just have patience people mine will be on in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
528 Posts
wow I was wondering the same thing about how no one has said anything about having the hatch, shiat, if I had the EVO body kit, heh, i'd ge tthe full carbon fiber set, the hood AND the trunk, and since I have a grey car (but an 05 so it wont fit) It'll look SWEET!

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Well I think the hood, trunk and fenders is more than enough CF. IMO the bodykits look overkill.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Bump[:)]

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Sorry all, I know I have been lagging with the pics, but I have yet to get the trunk on, I mean I havn't even looked at it really, but when I do I will be sure to post pics. I have had some issues with my exhaust, bought a new one [thumb] and along with bills and some other shit all my "modding money" has been eaten up for this month. Can't wait for that tax return though. [woot]

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
im interested to see this as well, i was debating on getting one, i have a liquid grey S2 focus with a CF hood, and have been thinking about getting the hatch too, but i heard fitment is a bitch. so i was thinking of getting my stock hatch covered in CF vinyl

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I did see an orange euro svt at Nopi with one. I didn't get a chance to take a pic or find the owner though. I've been debating on getting one as well. The only place i can find that sells them is VIS. Carbon Creations had one on their site for awhile but i can't find it anymore.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts