Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is my focus as of the end of this summer.

Winter projects in the works:
--eibach pro-kit--> definate
--Ford ground effects kit (possibly WW rear lip)-->definate
-- side decals-->idk what do you think??

What do you think i should do next??

thx, matt

Current mods: short ram intake, SVT rims, MBRP catback, DOHC Zetec sticker (on front doors)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I say no for the decals. You have the moulding painted and that little zetec sticker looks good. Yeah, i like the idea of springs, sounds like your on the right track to me.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
I would say no to all the decals you would want to put on. I'm even iffy on the ZETEC one you have. But the pro-kit will improve looks and handling..good choice.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
No to the tails, get some black TYC's, way nicer and would look better.
Other than that, lovely car!

·
on thin air
3,668 Posts
i am also againts the idea of graphics, just cause that can go horribly wrong. I like the look you have going now...very clean and subtle highlights with the decals you have now.

def lower that beotch and slap dat body kit on, it will look sweet. Clear corners would be pretty sweet too and if you have the money and want flash for your exterior how about a hood vs. graphics? carbon fiber would look pretty hot with that blue IMO

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
Don't do decals dude they just look terrible. Also those tails aren't very complementing. Everything else looks good though. Good luck man

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I have to agree... lower and bodykit! Other than that, looks good. The decal you have on there right now adds to the whole setup, but DEFINITELY no more decals. also, get a CF hood, like the man said! Keep it up, bro!

·
Registered
159 Posts
lower it, i like the lip kit idea. say no to the roll call, and if you keep the zetec sticker, i'd put it just below the molding.

The big thing that eats me here are the tails. Stock > * end of story. You should run the same tint in the front and back.

Lip kit, a vis cf hood with the sides painted, the lip kit, and euro grill would be dead sexy.

·
Registered
745 Posts
looks like rice...sorry

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Along with everybody else, I say no decals, less is more in my mind. Lowered and kitted definitly. I think the tails are too bright for a dark blue car with dark tint, but they could be worse.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts