Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting the worst luck. I have a 08 ford focus ses and i just got side swipped today taking my bumper off as well as my passenger side door mirror. Whats the part number does anyone knw?.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
If you got hit, Why not let your insurance go after the other driver? Aftermarrket= RockAuto

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Check out Tasca or Village Ford for a couple online discount parts sources, fordparts.com lets you look things up for the basics.

Info. in the Vendor's section to hook up with Village for a discount and to look up your pieces through that fordparts website. Tasca you can call up or hook up with online.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a hit and run on the 10 freeway as i got off of work going to a friend's house. Plus i got to go to dmv to get my license back. So i cant even report it, its in my mothers name.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
BTW - mirror in particular is likely avail. from MANY aftermarket sources, just try googling it.

Bumper not so much, but you also prob. need more than just the bumper cover mentioned as torn off. Those are EXPENSIVE, so a junk Yard (J/Y) source may be the best bet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts