No problem here are your prices
7S4Z*18124*F KIT - SHO $ 68.29 rt frt
7S4Z*18124*E KIT - SHO $ 68.29 lft frt
7S4Z*18125*B KIT - SHO $ 73.35 rears each
5S4Z*5230*BA MUFFLER A $291.82 muffler

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Could I please get the part number and price for the ST1 or 2 A pillar trim (I believe it's black). I hear they're direct replacements for the SE Sedan's off-white A pillar trim.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
761 Posts
No problem they are,
CV6Z*5403598*BB MOULDING $27.69 for the rt side
CV6Z*5403599*BB MOULDING $27.69 for the left.
these are your cost,thanks randy

·
Registered
286 Posts
Howdy!

I am looking for SVT power steering pump and hi pressure line from the pump to the rack.

The replacements from local auto store didn't work.

I am still leaking fluid from the hi pressure line into the pump!

Thanks!

·
Vendor
761 Posts
The pump is available for $123.83 plus $70 core charge.the line is obsolete from ford and I can no longer get.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Andy, I'm a dearborn native and I would like a price on SVT suspension (struts and shocks, front and rear, with springs or wothout) picked up. Thanks alot

·
Vendor
761 Posts
the front struts are obsolete I can no longer get,the rears are still available for $73.25 each plus tax.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Looking for a price on SVT HVAC control assembly face. The silver one from a 2004 ish Ford focus SVT. I want a new one so hopefully you guys can help.

·
Vendor
761 Posts
sorry it looks to be discontinued from ford and not available anymore.i ran a national locator and no one has one on there shelf anymore.thanks randy

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
1 - I'd like to know how much an IMRC and L&R front wheel bearing kits would be for my 2004 SVT Focus. I bought an IMRC for my old silver SVT and was able to get it for $375.00. Just wondering if there's a chance to get it cheaper.

1a - If there's a complete kit for all 4 wheels that's a better buy I'd like a price on that too please.

I've tried like hell to get better deals through my local dealerships, but they have no interest in helping me lol. Really sad too because I have 7 Focus and I like OEM parts. I'm always buying stuff.

Thanks in advance!

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Is it the engine air shutoff control on the intake manifold?if so with your forum discount your price is $229.13. and unfortunately ford does not offer a kit with all 4 wheel bearings.the front bearings would run you $60.99 with your discount.sorry to hear about the other dealers,we would be more than happy to help you.if you like,if you send me your email address I can send you a link to register on and you will be linked to our dealership.once you set up your account you can look up your cost on parts and shipping. thanks randy

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
Intake Manifold Runner Control. Common issue on the SVT's.

I signed up awhile back so I think I already have an account, but this is the first time I've asked for part help lol. I'll check to see.

Thanks for the reply.

[cheers]

161 - 180 of 241 Posts