Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
04 Focus 2.0 SOHC Motor/Tranmission Mounts

Hi, Andy-

My car vibrates something crazy. How much for all three mounts (tranmission/motor mounts/insulator) for an 04 Focus LX w/ 2.0 SOHC 4spd manual. Do I need an invite to fordparts.com from you to get the forum discount, or can I just use my existing account linked to Village Ford? Thanks for all your help. :)

·
Vendor
761 Posts
with forum discount motor mt is $90.86,trans $50.23 and insulator $38.45.did we originally set you up and send you and invite for fordparts.com?if so you should already be set up with your discount,if not send me your name and email address and i will see if i can update your info to make sure you get discount.thanks

·
Vendor
761 Posts
would that be the 2.0 or 2.3 engine?

·
Vendor
761 Posts
With your forum discount your price is $54.32,it has positive and negative cable together.thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Andy

Hi Andy I need an upper radiator support and new bumper cover. Could you set me up with an account?
Thanks
Ron

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Hi Andy I need an upper radiator support and new bumper cover. Could you set me up with an account?
Thanks
Ron
If you send me your email address i will send you an invitation for fordparts.com to accept that will link you to our dealership.thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Andy, my name is Ron. I would like to get a sponsored account setup to order some rear rotors for a 2012 focus titanium. I called your number and left you a voicemail. I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Vendor
761 Posts
no problem,i just need you to send me your email address and then i will send you a link to an invitation.thanks

·
Vendor
761 Posts
They are available with your forum discount your price is $37.57.the handle only comes primed so it would have to be painted.thanks

·
Vendor
761 Posts
For some reason there are a few choices,is there any way you could give me your vin# so i can give you correct price?

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Hi Andy,

I'd like to see if you have SVT clutch/brake/gas pedal set for an '07 SE?

Thanks!
I do not have one but could get one within couple days.with your forum discount your price is $158.54.

81 - 100 of 241 Posts