Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thank you for the welcome Tom, we greatly appreciate the chance to serve the members of this forum!
This is a great board with a great bunch of members, and we look forward to further assisting everyone on the forum in any way that we can.

Our preffered method is through our site www.fordparts.com/villagefordparts, but in order to get the correct member only pricing I would have to create a sponsored account for those members who wish to purchase online, which is a two step process.
Alternatively, you can send a request via PM or call me at 800-982-7278. my extension is 6891 or Chris at 6797.

Ford those members accross the nation, our FEDEX ground rates start at $7.95 and Overnight starts at just $9.95.

We also are a Ford Racing Wholesale Distributor.
Out of curiosity do you ship north of the border too?

·
Vendor
3 Posts
Hi Tom Thanks for the warm welcome to Focus Fanatics I'm Duane from Village ford just drop in to say Hi to all .If I can help any one with parts for there ford vehicles or answer questions just give me a call 800-982-7278 extension 6390 Thanks .

·
Vendor
3 Posts
oops I made a mistake my extension is 6390

·
Vendor
3 Posts
yes thank you

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Reading through and so far have noticed VillageAndy, VillageDuane and VillageChris..........its the Village people lol.

Again glad to have you guys aboard.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
[welcome] to the FF community.

Look forward to ordering things from you in the future.

Ray

·
Registered
609 Posts
Looking for all three motor mounts for a 2007

Just sent a PM to Andy, I'm looking for all three motor mounts for a 2007 Ford Focus. I included the VIN.

Thanks.

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Thanks again for making us feel welcome. We look forward to helping anyway that we can.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi VillageAndy,

My wife has a 2008 Ford Focus SE, 2.0 Duratec with a 5 speed (manual trans)
can you quote me price and availability for the upper right engine mount, along with the lower left (trans mount) and the "dog bone" (torque strut?)

Hard to believe but at 96k, I think some or all are wasted already! There are some vibrations coming into the passenger compartment and I had my wife put the Ebrake on and then put the car in gear and let the clutch out slowly and it seems like the left side of the engine is moving more than it should (to me). Also the rubber on the right side upper mount seems aged/worn.

Also, does Ford make a "modular/quick strut" assembly for these cars? (meaning the strut, spring and bearing plate/mount assembly all together/pre assembled)? Yeah, i think it needs those too!

Thanks,
Greg

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Hi VillageAndy,

My wife has a 2008 Ford Focus SE, 2.0 Duratec with a 5 speed (manual trans)
can you quote me price and availability for the upper right engine mount, along with the lower left (trans mount) and the "dog bone" (torque strut?)

Hard to believe but at 96k, I think some or all are wasted already! There are some vibrations coming into the passenger compartment and I had my wife put the Ebrake on and then put the car in gear and let the clutch out slowly and it seems like the left side of the engine is moving more than it should (to me). Also the rubber on the right side upper mount seems aged/worn.

Also, does Ford make a "modular/quick strut" assembly for these cars? (meaning the strut, spring and bearing plate/mount assembly all together/pre assembled)? Yeah, i think it needs those too!

Thanks,
Greg
Greg,

The mounts are all readily available. The dog bone mount 8S4Z6068B is $39.64, the upper mount is $42.11 and the trans mount is $42.11.

As of yet, Ford does not offer a "quick strut" for the 2008 Focus.

Thanks,
Andy

21 - 40 of 241 Posts