Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowest Prices on OEM Ford Parts Call 1-800-982-7278

On behalf of everyone on Focus Fanatics we'd like to officially welcome Andy from Village Ford on board as an official sponsor.

Village Ford has been providing Low Prices on OEM Ford Parts for more than 25 years. They are also one of Dearborn's largest Ford Dealer.

If you are looking for discount prices on OEM parts, please feel free to post your request in this forum or give Andy and his team a call at 1-800-982-7278.

Tom

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Welcome! glad to have another member in our corner!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome[wave]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Been in MI all of my life and have worked in the metro Detroit area for 13+ years. Village has always had an excellent rep. in the community. Glad to see some local involvement, welcome aboard!

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
Welcome!

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome Andy! What is your preferred method to contact you for parts pricing?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome!

On behalf of everyone on Focus Fanatics we'd like to officially welcome Andy from Village Ford on board as an official sponsor.

Village Ford has been providing Low Prices on OEM Ford Parts for more than 25 years. They are also one of Dearborn's largest Ford Dealer.

If you are looking for discount prices on OEM parts, please feel free to post your request in this forum or give Andy a call at 1-800-982-7278.

Tom
Thank you for the welcome Tom, we greatly appreciate the chance to serve the members of this forum!
This is a great board with a great bunch of members, and we look forward to further assisting everyone on the forum in any way that we can.

Welcome Andy! What is your preferred method to contact you for parts pricing?
Our preffered method is through our site www.fordparts.com/villagefordparts, but in order to get the correct member only pricing I would have to create a sponsored account for those members who wish to purchase online, which is a two step process.
Alternatively, you can send a request via PM or call me at 800-982-7278. my extension is 6891 or Chris at 6797.

Ford those members accross the nation, our FEDEX ground rates start at $7.95 and Overnight starts at just $9.95.

We also are a Ford Racing Wholesale Distributor.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Welcome Andy!

Great to have you & your team on board here, hope it works out well for your dealership so the relationship becomes a long one!

Where can I get _____ is a common question we run into on the site, and I'm sure you've noticed we often recommend Ford parts as being the best solution for many particular issues. Having a good source to recommend to those that don't have good local access will help, and the Ford Racing Parts availability is a particular bonus.

Might take a bit for the word to spread, as despite the large membership many only check in occasionally - but you can be sure the "regulars" will be mentioning you when the question comes up!

1 - 20 of 241 Posts