Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
[welcome] welcome Leo, it's good to see you over here.[wiggle]
& congrats on the spec focus season.[headbang] you rock.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Cool!!! Welcome! [clap]

Come payday, I'm getting your race camber plates. And maybe next year, a rental at VIR [driving]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome aboard and glad to have you as a sponsor[thumb]

·
Registered
86 Posts
First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome. It is my pleasure to support and add any insight possible to all of you who share the same enthusiasm as Capaldi Racing for the Focus and Ford products in general. Feel free to ask or discuss any questions or concerns you might encounter. Our family run business of myself, my sons Craig and Chris, and my wife Sandie will be more than happy to help you along on your Focus endeavors. Also please take a second to surf over to our site to see everything from our World Challenge Focus to Spec Foci, and don't miss out on our Ford Racing Performance Parts Store.

Once again, thank you for your support and we hope to help out all those in need.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Nice to see you here as a sponsor. Welcome to Focus Fanatics again. This should be a great section for people to make use of.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself to all as well. As Leo stated, if there is anything we can do either on the technical side of things, or part related questions please feel free to post them or forward them on to us. Hope to add any insight you guys/gals may need.

Craig Capaldi

·
Registered
81 Posts
I whatever number awesome that we've got a NASA spec racer on here! [welcome]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts