Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a H3 6000k kit and want to see some pics of the kit... I would also like to see the finished install pics (where you mounted the ballasts)... I've heard trying to find a place to put the balast is interesting... dont really want to shock myself... anyway, thanks in advance

·
Registered
89 Posts
but shocking yourself is half the fun! lol
lemme see what i can dig up

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool... thanks man... I think I have an idea now...hopefully they will get here this week...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hey im intereste in getting a HID kit and i was wondering what brands are good and so on. Ive wanted to get a Catz HID kit for a long time but if anyone has any other ones that might be just as good im up for suggestions.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so far it sounds like everyone who has order the HIDvisualcreations kit is happy with it... this is the kit I ordered... I'll get pics when it get's here... hopefully that will be today!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Is there anywhere else possibly to mount the ballast's that would look better??

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just got them an hour ago and installed them already... extremely easy to install!!! didnt shock myself once!!! now I have to wait for dark!!! I'll take pics later... gotta buy batteries for the camera!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to take some when it get's dark... I could take the pics during the day, but it's just not the same!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, I got some pics, I just need to know how to upload pics into my gallery, I've tried and it's not working... maybe I'm doing something wrong...

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
they are in his gallery...............what kind of headlights did you put those in??? are those just the regular headlights with the hid kit???? how much did u pay they look DAMN good

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
after much fighting with the gallery, I figred it out... they are in my gallery... they are the projector lights from anzo that look like the KS ebay ones... still has a lot of hotspots... but better than the stock bulbs...

I paid 250 for the headlights (got ripped off coulda got them off ebay cheaper!!!) and I paid 265 for the HID's from www.HIDvisualcreations.com with the group buy... jorge is the man!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts