Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up an HID kit off the marketplace (thanks sidewayS15).

My existing headlight assemblies are cloudy and crappy. I want to replace with halo/projector headlights, but I can't find any that specifically state that the 8000K D2S bulbs will fit.

Should these bulbs fit any Focus headlight assembly?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello, The Halo / Projectors and HID sound like -> Angel Eyes ... Yes the fit in the FF SVT cause I read it and I saw a car in cardomain with it ...

Where to find the Angel Eyes ? Ebay

How much K ? 6000K White

How much ? around 220 with shipping

I recomend that you put a switch to the halos and pointers cause they are gonna die fast if you leave it on when you turn the headlights on ...

I also recomend you to visit cardomain so you can see similar cars with different headlights set ups as well with more things to see ...

Example:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2711333 That and few other more I have been taking it like model for my car ... My car is going to look like that but no with the hood... Angel eyes, Euro grill, TYC tailights ...

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I have H4s.. in my ebay projectors... They are the only ones Ive found that fit the H4 bulb..

BTW.. That dude on cardomain is Nuts... He got rid of MACHs for ebay projectors..

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
That car is sexy ... I have the projectors that include the signal light inside so I move to euro grill to have a balance ... and that hood is sick ... i want one of those.

Sexy car by the way, again.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Thanks.. Im switching Healights in 2 weeks to the Mack-O-Likes as well... and then the ST170 Grill, which iwll be here tomorrow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts