Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 3rd post on this and will somebody please help me out. I have called c-f-m and got a "um..... um..... I don't know, just do minor adjustments." Gee thanks. My first set I turned too much and cannot be adjusted - wasted 500 bucks. Now on my second set of st170s and I need to know which way to turn the adjustments screws on both sides to adjust the light. Will somebody please help me out?? I did a search and a few people have had the same problems but nobody gave a difinite answer how to solve it. I did a minor turn on both sides of the headlights last night and they did not move. I turned a little tiny bit more and still nothing. One is a tad too high and one is too low. They don't want to adjust it seems.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
See the difference?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
have you tried adjusting it just a little, on either side, just to see which way it moves? That's what we had to do with mine, i just drove up, about 3 feet away from the garage door, saw where the light was, made a mark, and saw which way the light moved, when we adjusted it. Sorry for no definitive answer, and i hope this helped.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
It shows you on the lamp which direction to turn to make it go up or down. I think there is a little picture. However, you should be able to do as sexy2002svt said because that is what I had to do. I love mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts