Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people, I need the best advise from the pros here. I need to get a new suspension for my Saleen focus. What would be the closest suspension to the stock racecraft? I also dont want to leave a whole pay check on it. I know it would be nearly impossible to get the same exact suspension, brand new so. Please guys I need to change this suspension ASAP. So what would be the closest suspension to the stock racecraft suspension. Thanx

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Why not just do the SVT set up dont cost that much. You can get a better set up down the road

·
DTC P0606
3,364 Posts
Try posting in the Wheels, Tires, Brakes and Suspension section. More expertise on suspension set ups there.

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
The Saleen Racecraft suspension was actually produced by Eibach, if you want an almost identical match then the Eibach Pro Kit springs and dampeners are your closest match.

My suggestion would be to just use your same springs and spend the money on a good set of struts.

Koni Yellow are your best bet, KYB AGX are a great less expensive alternative as well. Both are adjustable so you can set the firmness and handling of your car how you want and both are tried and true.

The SVT kit is a good option, but will be less stiff and higher off the ground than your current set-up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts