Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am about to negotiate the value of my 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SES (fully loaded) with my insurance company. I don't know how much my car is worth since I can't find a similar ford on line (Kijiji, AutoTreader). The millage on the car was high - 214 000 km, but the auto shop mechanic (the one where the insurance company sent my car to after the collision) told me that even though the millage is high, my car was in a very good condition, clean, new tires, fully loaded, with all the extras and that I should negotiate a high price for it. I really don't know how to figure this out. Unfortunately, I have no one to help me with it... I was wondering if you guys can help and suggest what should I do and how should I talk to the insurance company.

Thank you,
Aleksandra

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
So I take it the insurance company is totaling your car? What do other ones go around where you live, say '05-'07's?

·
Registered
33 Posts
i just paid 3g for my 2006 zx5 hatch SAP, safetied and e-tested from a dealer..200km's, they put on new rotors, sway bar links all around, trailing arms x2 in the back, and a few other things.. r and r door lock cylinder etc.. I am happy with it, its a stick.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
i just paid 3g for my 2006 zx5 hatch SAP, safetied and e-tested from a dealer..200km's, they put on new rotors, sway bar links all around, trailing arms x2 in the back, and a few other things.. r and r door lock cylinder etc.. I am happy with it, its a stick.
That sounds good. sap too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts