Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am collecting data on the springs. I have spent so much money to get mine to work with no luck. I have been testing them out for the last three months. Basically I believe they are falsely advertising the drop of the springs and I am going to put an end to it. If anyone has anything to say about these springs please do so in this thread.

http://dropzonesuspension.com/

I want my money back. I also want them to stop making bank on poor quality springs that don't drop 1.8". It's not right.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah, those springs are bullshit. My buddy put them on his Focus and ended up cutting 1 coil off the front and two off the rear just to get the look of the drop I got with my Eibach Pro-Kit springs. Luckily for him he got a deal on them. He and his wife have an online parts business and he buys things just to try them out and see if they would like to carry them. Needless to say, he won't be carrying any DropZone springs for the Focus.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. Anyone else?

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Actually...um...I bought a set off of Ebay for like 89 bucks, but I haven't put them on my car because of all the people on here that have had so much bad stuff to say about them. Mine are 1.8 drop too, did it lower your car at all Chris? I know that if you go to dad or dynamic auto designs website you can find more info on them and probably call and complain if you haven't already. I've also heard a lot of people who have had good stuff to say about them...but they don't own a focus. It's mostly peeps that have integras or civics, accords...you know. Hope it works out for you and let me know what happens, especially if I shouldn't put the springs on.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had talked to Carlos.. and it wasn't much help. Carlos is the person there that you talk to about these issues. Basically, I could spend the money to take the springs off after spending the money to have them installed... send them back.. and do the process all over again. They are junk. No drop at all really. I say sell them on Ebay and go with something else.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Dropzone doesnt refund shipping. If you return the springs, you pay shipping both ways. They overcharge shipping so if you return the springs they still make money. If you read the warrenty policy on the springs you will see that they really dont stand behind thier product very well at all. No way Im doing business with them.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
OT....chris....when will your website be ready? I've been checking in every now and then for like 6 months and it's still under construction...whatcha doin?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts