Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue here

Hi everyone.

Sorry, i know this is an old thread but dammit! last night i had almost the exact same issue with my '12 Focus... went to check it at the nearest part store and they gave me the same codes: P0805 and P2872.

The thing is that i noted other details as well: the horn stopped working, fog lights won't turn on... and the weirdest: the car didn't want to start (didn't make any sound or anything) until the third try then it started normally.

Any chances it could be something electrical and not de TCM?
Thanks for your feedback.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone.

Sorry, i know this is an old thread but dammit! last night i had almost the exact same issue with my '12 Focus... went to check it at the nearest part store and they gave me the same codes: P0805 and P2872.

The thing is that i noted other details as well: the horn stopped working, fog lights won't turn on... and the weirdest: the car didn't want to start (didn't make any sound or anything) until the third try then it started normally.

Any chances it could be something electrical and not de TCM?
Thanks for your feedback.
Hi, I just had almost the same problem for my 13 Ford. At first, when you start the car, it will not go when you press the pedal. Then after 5 or 10 minutes later, it starts normally. This situation lasts for about two days, then in the third day, I have to wait about 30mins to restart the car. It seems that the problem happens more frequently and the duration is becoming longer. I have made an appointment with the dealer, I want to know can I continue to use my car before go to the dealer? I have only one car...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts