Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the head unit in & the PS2 hooked up, now I just need to know what to do with it, it's in the glovebox but just sitting there & it looks tacky. Got any ideas? I guess I could probaly build a box for it to sit in there but I'm not creative.

·
Registered
545 Posts
what type of focus do you have?

about the only place that you can put it is under the seat unless you wanna loose all functionality of your glove box. you can fiber it into there and make a little spot to store some games and a controller.

the 2000 focus had no room in the dash for it. and unlike a hacked xbox you need access to the CDROM bay to keep it functional so that limits your hidden install locations.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Under the seat? Or beside on the side? Or somehwere in the back if you have a sedan? Just my suggestions.

·
Registered
758 Posts
what if you mounted it completly behind the glovebox....like when you take the rubber stoppers out and you open it, how the glovebox comes all the way down, if you mounted it to the top of that you could almost have like a little stand mount, just an idea...probably not enough room but that would be cool..

·
Registered
153 Posts
my suggestion is take it out of your car and put it in your house, next to the tv. but thats just because i dont see the need, or even feel the want for a ps2 in my car. but if i did i would mount it upside down in the head liner, if you can pull that off, you deserve to be worshiped

·
Registered
20 Posts
get the passenger airbag dash insert tray,, remove your pass. airbag, mold slim boi in to tray( if not a good fit,, fabricate, never hurt no one) and then go with it. or fabricate the glove box and slide the slim ps2 in to the hole so it looks like you jsut pushed it into the glove box and keep the glove box looking factory. no fibergalssing. custom and unique, good for show points.
all just some quick thoughts. dash idea to me would be better. but removing iarbags are illegal to be politically correct, but its your car so who cares. and removing them is a real b***h

·
Registered
726 Posts
Just get an xbox. Its better in every category even putting it in the car.

Xbox > ps2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts