Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my car for less than 3 weeks, so I am still trying to learn all the things MFT can do. I commute ~60 minutes to/from work everyday. My previous car only had an Aux input, so I was able to listen to audiobooks and allow the Zune to bookmark my location and startup where I paused the last time I listened to it.

What I have noticed now is that MFT see's the Audiobook files as .mp3's and doesn't seem to recognize them specifically as Audiobooks. THerefore, everytime I want to listen, I have to fast forward a couple hours (current book is broken into 5 parts, each part is 7 hours long [:(]), and FF is VERY slow. Does anyone have any experience with Audiobooks in this system?

I would really like to go back to listening to them regularly. I was very excited to use an MS product with an MS product, since I really love my Zune. I am planning on getting one of the new Nokia Windows 7 phones when they are released in a couple months, so I will be sticking with the MS Media Player format.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've listened to audiobooks using my iPod touch connected to MFT. Whenever I go back to resume listening to the audiobook, also multi part, it picks up where I stopped listening. I don't know if it makes any difference but my experience is with Audible audiobooks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure. I also subscribe to Audible. I will just have to mess around a little more with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts