·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Prizim look........I like it[;)]

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks for the compliments! right now probably not. maybe in the spring when the weather gets nicer, but im gonna leave it stock for a while. one thing i would love would be those 15 in. wagon/zx5 wheels. they are the same size as mine but just look alot better. wonder if they are lighter too? my cars got about 250 miles now and still as cool as ever. one thing i hate though is having a big truck anywhere near me on the road. its like i can hear every chip and stone coming right at me! i try to get by them as fast as i can. is there anyone who makes a clear plastic bra for the front? i dont want a vinyl one cause they trap moisture and screw up the paint. my 02 had like 5 chips in the very tip of the hood. [:(]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
post whore[hihi]

·
Registered
450 Posts
whoooah! amazin`!!! where can i get an exhaust like this? are there flames poppin`out the exhaust! i must have that[:0] [:0] [:0] [:0] [:0] [8]

·
Registered
61 Posts
that guy put posts in 2 threads ive seen, this one, and another one asking about a flame kit.. whats this kid tryin to do? find an active thread and jump on or is he just retarted?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Try general car chat, search for exhaust.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts