Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine asked to me help him install some HID's in his 03 Cobra, what could I say but Yes. Sorry for the dirty pics I had to take some. I love the Sonic Blue Cobra, I think its my favorite color. Well enjoy the pics, oh and the Fofos in some haha.

-Installed-

-Motor- Everything is color matched to the exterior, intake, valve covers, ect.

And his next door neighbor has like 6 different stangs. GT500, Mach 1, and to many others. He has a wharehouse that he keeps them in but this is what he has in the garge.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry I was rushing on the pics cause I had to be somewhere after.

Andrew

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nice kewbra!

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
how i want one day

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
wow those neighbors would be my best friends

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Awsome! Simply awsome

·
Registered
758 Posts
Wow, sweet Terminator! I'm loving the aluminum tanks up front! Hot Hot Hot! Apparently, I live in the wrong neighborhood, haha!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
nice terminator... and that 500 looks so sexy... love the mustangs... just hate some of the owners...[:D]

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the Stang next to it you cant see it but the rear wheels but He had to be put on the waiting list to get it he spent 150k on it he said I forgot what it was though. I feel stupid.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Damn that is one sexsi Cobra.

Too bad it's not black though. Teehee[:D]

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
id rather have the terminator than that 500. thats a nice one. now tell him he needs to ditch the heaton and get a kenne bell 2.8!

·
Registered
784 Posts
that gt500 looks just like mine. gotta love that cobra though

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
man, that guy must have a very understanding wife to have that many mustangs...lol

My wife asked, if she had to buy a focus when we get back from Japan...LOL.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts