Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goes between the inner tie rod boots on the steering rack.
Thank you! I will let her know, maybe she can replace it herself without taking it in to a shop..

She said they are doing major road construction where she lives.. thats most likely the culprit.

Although... with all that construction, it probably did a number on her car... she may be better off taking it in so they can look at the tie rods etc!

Does that tube act as a sort of steering damper?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.