Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a part number... this car is problem after problem lately... Nothing like getting your windshield soaked in coolant... Anyone every rig up a temp fix?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ys4z-8290-ba

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
I'd have to see how it broke to rig up a temp fix bro. I have no idea at this point. Thankfully the Dtec doesn't have anything like that, but we do have a heater return hose and a PCV vacuum hose that require removing the intake manifold to replace if that makes you feel any better.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd have to see how it broke to rig up a temp fix bro. I have no idea at this point. Thankfully the Dtec doesn't have anything like that, but we do have a heater return hose and a PCV vacuum hose that require removing the intake manifold to replace if that makes you feel any better.
Im just going to hack saw it in 3 pices and put in some heater hose for now... Dealers are not open on sundays.

Either that or jb weld...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

FIXED!

Obviously a temp fix.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just curious, what'd you use? Looks like marine epoxy.
JB weld. Made it 15 miles like that to the garage. Then turned in to a geyser.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Use some epoxy putty...scratching the surface with sandpaper first...then wrap with several layers of electrical tape...stretching it some to add some holding pressure.

Been meaning to wrap this pipe with tape....just in case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts