Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Houston We had a good turnout this past Sunday ... but if you are interested ... Planet Zero is having another All Car meet. I know it's sudden.
I may not be able to go ... because I have a shoot that day ... but it's for everyone else to check out.

ACCESS ZERO 31

09/13/2008 : 8:00pm - 1:00am

Planet Zero
12303-J Westhiemer Rd.
Houston, TX 77077

^^ I got the info from the HI.com Community.^^

...Check it out if you haven't yet ... It's pretty good. But I warn you, that if you can't take the criticism for your car DO NOT GO ... there are alot of ricers ... but also Plenty of good people with nice cars as well.

I've been plenty of times ... so I was just putting this out if anyone is interested.

Later guys,
-Raymond-

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
ill think about it. i love planet zero meets. they are really fun

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
ill see if i can make it, but the problem is, is if Hurricane Ike comes then meets cancelled.

just an idea, if this meet still goes on, then we could meet up their early and eat at double dave's around 4 o'clock for dinner. this way we can have a lil foci parking spot

·
Registered
838 Posts
ill see if i can make it, but the problem is, is if Hurricane Ike comes then meets cancelled.

just an idea, if this meet still goes on, then we could meet up their early and eat at double dave's around 4 o'clock for dinner. this way we can have a lil foci parking spot
I'd be down but I work from 5-9ish =( save me a spot tho =D

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
i might go just depends on the weather and if im not doing anything. IM helping my cuz move that day so i might hang with my girl. and guys good news I FINALLY GOT A JOB YAY

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
congrats!!! whats the new job?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
ill actually be in town for this meet. sorry about missing the other one, I think I tore something in my shoulder and I had to come down here to get it checked out.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you going to medical center for your F'ed up Shoulder? Good luck to you man and hope nothing major is wrong.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i might go just depends on the weather and if im not doing anything. IM helping my cuz move that day so i might hang with my girl. and guys good news I FINALLY GOT A JOB YAY
Congrats man. [woot] Hook a brother up [poke]

As for PZ meets...the HI community is kinda...[limp] Unless theres a lot of us going, the people who do go will get hate cause they are USDM.[dunno]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
HI aint really that bad of people. I havent really met alot of them but i went to a Quiznos meet of theres once and one of the guys who helped host it was really nice. Nice cars to. The PZ meets are awesome. I loved the last ones i went to. Great stuff. And the job i got is drafting for a company called lamons gaskets by hobby airport.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ Awesome catch on the job ^^ Be making bank now...

Back to PZ

I know alot of the guys at the PZ meets that make it and those with the nice-o-rides. Yes we do get bad wrap for our cars ... but their are also quite a few who respect our cars ... like the ones who autoX and Race on tracks. They know our potential.

I posted this to let others who have not really seen the SCENE of car enthusiasts enough in Houston to check this out. LOTS of cars.

HERE ARE SOME SHOTS OF THE ONE ME AND JEREMY WENT TO A WHILE BACK:

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah After reading the weather report ... I think all of us might be staying home for that night.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
yeh assume the meet is canceled. aint shit happenin.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts