Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Red Stock Focus SE with the "Sport Package" Which adds tilt/telescoping leather steering wheel, 6 disc changer with steering wheel mounted controls, sunroof, keyless entry, 15 inch alum wheels and fog lights...its boring and i want more bang for my buck guys hook me up please..i don't have a clue where to look for stuff for it...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Cool, sunroof! I've been wanting one of those, lately.

06's are tough, some body kits are trickling out, one of which I've seen that I really like, it continues the body lines. There are a few hoods, also. THe most common mod I've seen (actually looks nice) is a lot of people paint the inside of their headlights. With a red car it might look really nice to paint them black.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59986&perpage=12&pagenumber=3

That's a great value for the money, basicly time and a little paint. If you color match your car it'll be a lot more expensive, so you might want to give black a try...

Mirrors are common with all US Foci, as far as I know, should be able to plug up any 00-04 mirrors. The 05-06 ones look better, iirc. As an M3 mirror owner, I'd really like to reccommend that you paint your current mirror caps instead, though, I think that looks a lot better than the M3 mirrors.

Window tinting, of course, but that can be costly.

Might want to wait on rims until later.

·
Registered
343 Posts
depending on how much you want to do, if you want to keep it simple just go with some nice rims, tint, and a drop, now if you want to throw some money out there I can give a few links to some body kits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts