Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen or have any pics of the japs an euros wit "plaid" vinyl on thier bumpers or w/e, ne1 know who does the vinyl, or anything? Have been searcing but coming up with nothing, have seen an red rx-7 with chrome vinyl door wrap, looked really diff??

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
picture of what your talking about? your question is confusing

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright maby it is a lil confusing, but its like the Carbon Fiber vinyl you can buy like one big sticker?, but plaid like grandpas plaid pants, wtf maby Im not spelling plaid right?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts

[chair]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
^^^they forgot the wheels.

sorry though, no useful info for you lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
^^^Hideous

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
thats crazy. theres one car i saw online that has a type of body vinyl structure to where you can move it to the shape you want. forgot what car it was im thinking bmw.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Svt that is overkill that is just, i dont even know but hey it aint my ride!, but I swear I saw a white rabbit with the rear bump in a red and tan plaid, look pre tasteful but have never seen anything like it again.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
first time hearing of this

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Noooooooooooooo! I had a guy come to my shop to have his trunk done, he never came back. I'm guessing he came to his senses.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
if you lived closer to WI my work does full car wraps and could do that very easily for you... if you wanted to come this way and get it done pm me i can get you in contact with my manager and he can get you some price quotes depending how much of the car you want covered.... let me know...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts