Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'm thinking i'm screwed on my insurance claim. the girl is in the brig and her command says they don't think she had insurance. nor can they dock her check due to it being docked 100% (part of being in the brig)

i'm either going to go with 2 aftermarket fenders or just replace mine and have it painted.. anyone know any good places to get either, so far i found some aftermarket ones for 150 shipped.. then i need to paint them

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
just be careful, if you go with some really cheap fenders, you may or may not discover why they were so cheap and they could turn out quite badly fitting

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i'm worried the 150 fenders won't be what i want. they are the X1 style and are some urethane/fiberglass mix setup or something. and i plan on hitting junkyards.. if i could find one around me that has them.

oh and i've looked on CL and all i get is ads for the cars. not the parts

·
Registered
385 Posts
dude be happy 150 is cheap. The svt front bumper is 500. i need a front and rear. I would say your gettin a good deal at 150.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
150 does soind like a good price man...just keep in mind that it will have to be painted

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah i plan on painting it i don't want to buy a pre painted brand new one.. it could get scratched in transit i'd rather have it done after it's on the car.

so you all are saying go with the 150 for the 2 aftermarket urethane ...something.. ones

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nevermind i got bored and went to work on the car (had a few things to do) and played with the fender. it's not perfect but you can hardly see where she hit us other than cracked paint. and i think once i replace the lights it'll all fit up nice.. i'll replce the fenders later when i'm ready to paint the car...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts