Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let anyone interested there are a few of us going to PIR tonight around 9pm. I'll be in the f2focus

kyle

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
My brother and all his friends are almost there right now...lol...i just called them! I told em if im not tired im might come down and hang out...if i do come it wont be til' later.
-Ashley

·
Registered
237 Posts
crap! My car isnt ready yet! I will make a trip down there ASAP. Have a good time, let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh ashley I think I saw your brother, wasnt to sure though so I never said anything. Other then that it was a good turn out and a blast to watch.

kyle

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Ya i wanted to freaking go so bad i actually planned on going....cuz my brother told me they were going like a couple days before. But I was so freaking tired cuz i only got a couple hours sleep the night before so maybe next time. But yeah my brother said he thought he saw you 2. He said he saw a blue focus? Did you even take yours? And dont worry Kevin you got all summer to come down!
-Ashley

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was my buddy, I drive the F2widebody silver focus. I didnt run. :p

kyle

·
Registered
650 Posts
I ran saturday night... w00t

·
Registered
464 Posts
hey whats PIR?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
LOL....PIR is short for Portland International Raceway....i believe i got that right anyways...lol. If you like racing people go there to race there cars.....where its acutally legal...hehe. So Kyle did you get the kit all painted and everything w/the RS wheels on it? I cant wait to see it...i bet its phat!
-Ashley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts