Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the Pioneer DEH-P7800mp head unit and I love it!
Does anyone else have it and how do you like it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
how much was it?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I don't have that one, but I do have a pioneer cd player in my car, and I am very happy with it. Pioneer is a very good company. I love the design of mine. That one looks cool too. Nice purchase.[thumb]

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had the 7700 head unit sold it to a buddy for $100 he was very happy. the 7800 has a color screen it's cool i'm going to keep this one for about 6 months to a year then break down and buy the alpine dual din dvd

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have the premier version...the 780...and i love it.. great deck. The only thing i regret is that i didnt hold hold out for the 980BT.. i found it shipping like a month after i bought the 780..

oh and i have steering wheel controls and used the PAC to keep them.. works great.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks very damn pretty, that's for sure!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want the 980BT but my store does not have it and I really don't feel like paying retail for it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too I can get the pioneer dvd 5700 (i think) for around $550 but don't have the extra cash. spent the extra money on an intake and glad i did. I think i'm going to hold off and get the alpine dual din dvd i get it for $630 around there so i have some money to save.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i love mine its not that model but its slick too :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't like the look of eclipse they do have good stuff but not for me. I like Pioneer!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
got a pioneer 680 and its sweeet, i can live without color

1 - 20 of 22 Posts