Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally go it... I returned my kenwood and paid the extrea money for the 4800... I even have base and the whole system sound awesome... Clear and crisp. I love pioneer now. Yes the kenwood was loud and mids and his were way up there, but on overall sound, this one rules... Just wanted to give you the heads up...

Now a sub and am amp, and some speakers over stock...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok... iceman4386
Focus Rookie

need i say more...

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Pioneer's are great! Good buy. I just got the Premier DEH-880PRS and it improved the sound so much over the Clarion HU I had before it.

Mike

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i notice that too... i do not have the high pitched HIs and Mids, but is damn clear...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*is sticking by My Kenwood*

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I've had 2 Pioneer decks and both had issues with CD playing when the temps outside would get hot.
It's like the deck heats up since it has no fans and the CD would start skipping.
During the winter, it's fine. It's in the summer that the issue would occur.

I'm looking to go Alpine or Kenwood on my next deck.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have had a Pioneer DEH-P940MP Premier head unit for over 5 years now, and it was even in TWO cars that were totalled, and it works fine! The OLED displays like to be taken off when it's warm out, but other than that, the unit is flawless, and the SQ is awesome, with all the controls/graphic eq/crossovers/etc built into the unit.

I love my Pioneer :D

I plan on getting one of the new Pioneer Premier 880PRS units soon :D

-John

·
Registered
83 Posts
i got the same pioneer head unit, is it with the green lights, cuz thats swhat i got.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got the 4800, you can find the model from the faceplate...

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
get pioneer, they are easy to use and sound awesome, i have a 2500 right now and i get some nice bass in the car without subs or amps, and stock speakers, very good HU i may upgrade if you wanna buy mine for cheap? but itll be a lil while

·
Registered
145 Posts
microtonal said:
I've had 2 Pioneer decks and both had issues with CD playing when the temps outside would get hot.
It's like the deck heats up since it has no fans and the CD would start skipping.
During the winter, it's fine. It's in the summer that the issue would occur.

I'm looking to go Alpine or Kenwood on my next deck.
My Pioneer has fans on it. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts