Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Okay, so I've watched this show twice at the request of my brother-in-law to show me how stupid this show really is. Well, I don't recall the first episode, I was in awe of the blatant stupidity, but the second was almost as bad. You had a fat girl racing a 95-99 mustang versus I believe a 80's mustang. So, the girl kicks his ass first run by 2-3 cars. So they cry and ask for 4 cars. The girl and her team is like hell no. Crying and bitching ensue, and the 80's mustang gets the 4 lengths + 1 shot nos as does the girl. So, run happens, '80s mustang BARELY beats the girls ride, AND THEY'RE EXCITED?! So, 3rd run, girls mustang leaking trans fluid, has a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g diaper on it so it won't leak, AND THE '80S STANG IS STILL ASKING FOR LENGTHS. I was like you're [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g kidding right? So he get's like 5 I think. Smoke's the bad trans mustang and again, EXCITED. Over WHAT? You beat a broken ass piece of shit and it took you 5 car lengths to do it too and you're acting like you did something special???? How [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g stupid. You don't ask people before you race what they got, or ask for [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g car lengths if you challenge or accept a challenge. That's the stupidest [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g show I've EVER watched and I watch A LOT of tv. Yeah, give me 20 lengths and my Focus will kick your ass, even if it is only by 3 feet. W00t for stupidity.

[?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|]

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
what is asking for lengths?? i've only been to the track on days where you just run for fun so i dont know all the rules for the actual races and stuff.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
i think if go to the track and ask for lenghts, you'll just get you azz kicked

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Yeah, that show has its lame points, like the one where a boosted race honda
wanted like 20 lengths vs a modded street camaro.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*REMOVED

Please refrain from bypassing the swear filter or your account will be suspended.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Just as a friendly reminder, avoiding the swear filter usually results in bad things happening.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Also, in every single race I've seen on Pinks, something always breaks on the cars. That and the bald host dude is a tool.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I second that. THe guy is a vin diesel ( or how ever the F (lol) you spell it) wanna be.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking more Mils Lane, "Let's get it on!"

But yeah, definate tool, as are all the "contestants". Just irritates me that "reality tv" [:)][:)][:)][:)]s up something decent EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I mean hell, they FINALLY got The Fast and The Furious to be SOMEWHAT decent. I'm just waiting to see,"Next time on Pinks: Paris Hilton and her ugly [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g mutt". [bawling]

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
something doesn't always [:)][:)][:)][:)] up... lol i dont know why you guys are trashing the show. thats how it was in the good ol' days acording to my grandpa. minus the H6 lol.

logan

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
95% of the time someone [:)][:)][:)][:)]s up their ride. Just like that stupid ass show Whips. What a moronic thing to start calling a car. Whoever came up with it should be shot. Probably the same retard who coined the term "bling bling". [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Tv, that's what it should be called. "[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Tv, for [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]es 24/7/365 who don't know a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g thing."
Oh, and in the old days, the alterations to cars wasn't as so severe so you had a more level playing ground and no one crying about NOS or let me check that engine, give me 20 lengths, etc etc.

[:(!]

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think the show is alright. Sure there's a lot of whining on it but, I find it hilarious to watch it. Plus sometimes there are good races where something doesn't break and it's a really close race. Although half the time it gets to be ridiculous but it's all good.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
ZeroMane said:
I think the show is alright. Sure there's a lot of whining on it but, I find it hilarious to watch it. Plus sometimes there are good races where something doesn't break and it's a really close race. Although half the time it gets to be ridiculous but it's all good.
thank you

anyways if you dont know NOS or N20 has been around I believe since the first or most likely the second world war in fighter planes . its nothing new. and yes the bitched about it then.

thing we shoul invent a word

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have watched the show for a couple of seasons. It isn't who has the fastest car, its all about negotiating and sand bagging and drama. I watched one episode with an RX-7 with a turbo. I caught a glimpse of a dash mounted boost controller. The driver could change the max boost in seconds before the race and become faster if the negotiation went the wrong way. And the latest thing is to lift if you are winning or losing so you can ask for the car lengths you want. One of my favorites was the honda guy that had nos and agreed to take it off in trade for lengths. At the end of the show he admitted the nos did not work.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Ive seen some good races, some bad races, some down right stupid races. I think it should be heads up "run what ya brung" kinda deal. None of this lengths BS or not spraying or whatever. All you ever hear on there is excuses it seems, like no one wants to own up to the fact they are going to lose their car cause its slower. Im sure paul walker would be pysched on the show, he likes racing for pinks.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
lol.. no [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g problem dazada! Pinks can suck a fat poonani because they usually just hand the pink slip back and say "good race!" not only that but most of the cars they run are stoopid and I don't [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g like them!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think the only problem with the show is, the fact that the people who get on there are the ones who want their 15 minutes of fame and they lose the race because they were to worried about how they look on camera.

·
Registered
44 Posts
lengths are car lengths given to the opposing team in drag race to give them either a better chance against a faster car or to lose more quickly because they don't realize that you lose more traction the further you get down the track.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts