Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what i saw on their site, they are coming back on Oct. 21 to film again. I think this one will be for two guys really going for pink slips. Filming is from 5 to midnight and tickets are at the gate.

I dont kno about yall but im going and getting there early.

Oh Brain, this is just for you.

·
Registered
768 Posts
im goin too but not too race

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No they already have racers selected, we are there to watch.

We are going to see Live PINKS like you see on the show.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I wonder if they are gonna let people race all day like last time.

BTW, wait till I see you again...i will show you the meaning of ALL OUT......assclown[bash] [boxface] [chair]

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
SlimShady said:
No they already have racers selected, we are there to watch.

We are going to see Live PINKS like you see on the show.
that means that we are going to see some retards loose there cars? that has to be the stupidest tv show i have heard of in a long time.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VenomRogue said:
BTW, wait till I see you again...i will show you the meaning of ALL OUT......assclown[bash] [boxface] [chair]
ROFLMAO

·
Registered
178 Posts
fallacious_focus said:
that means that we are going to see some retards loose there cars? that has to be the stupidest tv show i have heard of in a long time.
you must not watch much tv[:0]

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i watch plenty, im just not a fan of pinks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]
Well I will try to come thats the date and time and all that good stuff?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is when filming is. I might get down there about noon just to see if anything is going on and if not im gona see what is really in Ennis besides the track.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
PINKS IS GAY

I had quite a few friends go, and tey were told no because, they were to fast. Isn't that retarted. (keep in mind one of my firends cars is a mid/low 8 second 240)

·
Registered
96 Posts
it is the most stupidest thing in the wolrd to go watch them. its boring and you cant hear anything thats going on. the only thing you hear is the fat guy saying "2 minutes left", "who wants a heads up race". you cant even hear the negotiation. it is so stupid. i went and i had planned to stay for the two days they were in gainesville, fl and i ended up leaving after the first filming on day 1. if you go do a couple of runs and then leave i recomended. lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
ok pinks was freakin awesome when i went last time they were here and by the way you could hear the negotiations you had to call a number so you could hear it but it was so worth it and it was so awesome...i really think every one needs to go...we could have a big freakin focus crew there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts