Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone ive got a 2001 5 speed ZX3. i just bought it and EVERYTHING on it is stock, its a nice red color. i'll post some pics later depending on the response i get, but i just want some fun, creative, and cool ways/ideas to pimp it out and make it my own. Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Paint your mirror caps, paint hatch trim, , LED license plate lights and interior lights, And of course a drop ! Tint if you want

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Rims is always a good place start. Either get new ones or paint the ones you have.

And there's always spray on tint. lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
get tinted windows first if u want then get a drop, get disc brakes all way around the car, get new rims and tires then a bodykit and led lights, new intake and short ram, short shifter, nice sound system, custom interior w/racing seats, neon if u want, repaint the car if u want, custom exsaust.

thats about all i could think of right off the to of my head

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
^^ intake and short ram? all that stuff that Clutch mentioned if not done right you will probably be flammed on here and end up being Rice. Just a heads up

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
get tinted windows first if u want then get a drop, get disc brakes all way around the car, get new rims and tires then a bodykit and led lights, new intake and short ram, short shifter, nice sound system, custom interior w/racing seats, neon if u want, repaint the car if u want, custom exsaust.

thats about all i could think of right off the to of my head
Don't do any of that ^ Lol no offense, but like jshbaseball said if not done right its gonna be rice.

If I were you I would go to the showroom and look at pics of other foci and see what you like. Then just go from there. Also check the complete how to archive to get some ideas.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I agree. Look in the showroom for ideas. This isn't pimp my ride. Keep it clean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts