Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Boom, I finally got the SVT 5 Spokes installed. It is SO much better than the 15 inch steelies. Now I just need to lower it, BAD!!!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is so much better. I just cant wait to get the Sportline springs to lower it a bit.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks awesome , why does your tint look a little purple?
Because I think it is. I dont really care. Im in El Paso and the Sun is hot a very bright here so tint does not last long. BTW it started life as 5 percent tint, black.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Looks very good man

·
Registered
302 Posts
Because I think it is. I don't really care. I'm in El Paso and the Sun is hot a very bright here so tint does not last long. BTW it started life as 5 percent tint, black.
With all do respect for your opinion, I live in southern Arizona, and QUALITY tint WILL NOT turn purple. The Auto Zone and E Bay type stuff will!. I tinted my 08 with the new Ceramic tint film (Hüper Optik Ceramic Window Tint 100% dye-free and metal-free; no demetallization or discoloration
). I recommend it highly! You get what you pay for in this world. Ceramic tint film is expencive but will last the life of the car and will not degrade!(do it right do it once that's my motto).Nice car though! here is mine-[
and here is some of the inside mods-
I know mine is kinda plain and not near as nice as yours, but I am trying to save up for more improvements, Its not easy saving money flipping burgers. (I know....I know, my car is old but at least its paid for 100%). The economy sucks here, Just yesterday, I saw a pimp driving a VW BUG!. When you see stuff like that you know times are hard!!!!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^Huh, just wondering how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking.

Oh, and the avatar will stay the same. That is the very first pic that I ever took of the car and I kinda wanna see what it looked like.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ceramic works better on heat rejection because ceramics are an insulator whereas aluminum is a fantastic conductor of heat. So the only thing the metallic films do is block IR which if you recall in physics 101 converts to heat once it passes through glass it cost 300.00 and I gave the tinter a 20.00 tip since he drove me home and picked me up in his car. If you wish just to buy enough of this film for your Focus and do the job yourself it costs $200.00.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts

Boom, I finally got the SVT 5 Spokes installed. It is SO much better than the 15 inch steelies. Now I just need to lower it, BAD!!!
Looks great, now sell those steelies to the snow birds up north. I sold mine for $150 right here on the BST.
So your going with sportlines?

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
sell the gti. turbo that sucker! ultimate S!!! [gunfire]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sell the gti. turbo that sucker! ultimate S!!! [gunfire]
How about I keep the GTI, still Turbo the Focus and have two fast cars, MWAHAHAHA!!!!!

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Lol I read that the gti is out of comission?
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup it is, for now.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Lol ok
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
props to HUTCH for ditching the 'side vents' lol... random but i just got done looking at a thread about them and wondered if Hutch had them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts