Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you go to www.honda-tech.com and search under summit point, you can see some pictures of the new track. the banked curve is awesome.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new

yeah, it was supposed to be done by september, but the excessively rainy spring slowed them down. heck, by now i was supposed to have raced on it twice. that banked turn is modeled directly after one at the nurburring. the new circuit is called shenandoah. that makes 3 there now.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
new

i know. cant wait till spring to try it out. oh well. one more weekend left before racers withdrawal. gonna freeze my butt this weekend at vir w/turbo tom and others.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow. Lots of things I can do this spring....

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spring

i sent santa a letter for 8 hoosiers in the new compound. then spring will be really fun. plus this spring i can give some of you ride alongs at summit.

·
Registered
341 Posts
funny no1 can call it the 'karousel'

-Ult

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I'll take you up on that ride! I first went to summit in 1986, its changed a bit!, Yeah, I think the new track will be cool!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey vin

any time. and some people call it the wagonwheel some the carousal. just got back from vir last night. what a turnout. 11 foci on track and many more in attendence. we got a special mention at saturdays banquet from the price cobb. what a perfect weekend. ever pass a viper on the inside at oak tree. three of us did. had a 3 lap dice w/a new rx8 and finally got him at oaktree (the turn where little cars can catch big ones). i thought he had backed out but when checkered fell w/him on my bumper we went in laughing our asses off. went to talk to him and thank him for letting me by. he said i didnt let you by, you went by. a lot of people were very impressed by how well the little buggers did. high point of weekend-turbo tom blowing by porsche at 147 mph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts