Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinkin of selling my yellow ZX3

http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3032&ppuser=1248

I had rims, but I was bringing my sisters friends home, (never drove that road before) and I hit a pothole, which bent both right side tires.. I sent in a claim form, but they denied it, because theres a law, that says potholes, and other holes that mother nature causes doesnt have to be paid by the county or state.[mad]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks nice. the tubes on the door are neon lights right? i like you sound system

·
Registered
966 Posts
Nice work on the stereo and door panels. And of course the car looks nice as well

·
Registered
845 Posts
I have 2 of those alpine subs...I bet those 4 are loud as hell!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like how you got your system set up. That looks really awesome.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Zarelli6 said:
my only recomendation is that you get larger fog lights on that evo kit.
scorpion kit [:p]

and i say ditch the tails...not my cup of tea but with the do it yourself craftsmanship of the stereo. you get a [thumb] from me

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Hey dude in one of those pics you're not wearing your seat belt! [nono]

The stereo components in the door is interesting. I've often noticed how much wasted space there seems to be in the door panel. Nice use of that space!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol thanx for the good comments.. Yea, i dont like to wear my seat belt.. only when the parents or gf ask.. I dont like the stock taillights. plus i want to go for a cf theme.. the Alien looking ones look 2 weird.. if they come out with better ones, ill be there.. I want to paint the side moldings too, just not sure how too. take them off, would be a pain.. painting them on the car, even scarier..

Waiting for my credit card to come in the mail, so i can buy the kaminari cf hood.. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
looking good[:)]

not feeling your taillights though.... i personally feel that somethings are better felt stock

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nah, the stock ones are 2 plain.. there boring, i dont think these are the best taillights, but i liked the carbon fiber.. thanx for the comment tho.. [thumb]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I might be parting ways with my focus.. Not sure how much to sell it for though.. I just ordered a kaminari Cf hood for it.. It has 17,800 miles, with an auto...

·
Registered
7 Posts
The car looks good. I like the simple interior with yellow accents... but I haven't decided if I like the tails or spoiler. Nice custom sub setup. Congrats on a clean car

·
Registered
793 Posts
Anyone who doesnt wear their seatbelt is an idiot. Thats like racing on the track without a harness. Believe me if you drive anything like me, you're wise to wear it. People get F-ed up all the time, Im an EMT with the fire department out here and I see it all the time, think about it....

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah wear your seatbelt, its a must

and you have the stereo i wanted but was too cheap to buy at the time[mad]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts