Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Well being that it is 10 below freezing here in Ohio I am bored! Just wanted to share some pics of my old focus I had to sell before getting the ST. THese pictures are after an accident when i was taking my bros girlfriend to see him at school. However, the beauty of the accident is noone was hurt and I did not recieve any citations.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
that sucks. well att least you got an ST now

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
ouch, good to hear no one was hurt

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
They were aiming for the wings. They had bad aim though.

Atleast you werent hurt.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha wow so yeah im kind of glad i dont have the car...Guess I thought i was cool in highschool enough to rice it out haha

·
Registered
314 Posts
So what happened?
and glad to hear no one was hurt

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Do you have Pics of the ST... I bet the car didnt look to bad. Looks Like you had a nice spoiler.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha Yes I have pics of the ST some really nice ones actually but i need to get them on the computer. Will post them soon as i can! Soo here is the deal... While driving on that rainy night going about 55-60 hwy speed we hit a hub cap in the road which sent us hydroplaning going backwards into a wall. SO yes, noone rear ended me lol i rear ended myself. It was actually funny after the accident we drove it to a gas station to wait for a tow truck; and this dude walked by us and was like dont you hate when people cant drive and rear end you. Well there is the story.. haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts